A Roadmap to ODF Panchayats in Bihar’ is a step by step guide for field functionaries to support the rural communities in eliminating the practice of open defecation. This is an outcome of two day brainstorming among the District Coordinators and...
- Administrative and Financial Streamlining, Inclusion (SC-ST-Divyang), Monitoring and Evaluation, ODF Strategies, Women
Shaucha Singh radio campaign is a series of 10 episodes, with Salesman Shaucha Singh sharing his thoughts on use of toilets with his customers, dispelling myths and changing behaviours through his light banter.
- TAMIL NADU
- Children and Youth, Community Engagement, Inclusion (SC-ST-Divyang), Leadership, ODF Strategies, Solid and Liquid Waste Management
This document documents the Community Incentive Method. It focuses on how and why it evolved, how it works, the challenges of using a similar approach and recommendations.
- Community Engagement, Inclusion (SC-ST-Divyang)
Chhopiyar Rahaman, S/O Late Sahaddin of 77 Niztaraf of Bhotbari Gram Panchayat in Mekhliganj Development Block lost his left leg in a train accident in early 1981. At present he is the only earning member of his family. At the age of 61 years,...
- WEST BENGAL
- Inclusion (SC-ST-Divyang)
How two elderly sisters got inspired to build their own toilets and became a role model for the village.
- Community Engagement, Inclusion (SC-ST-Divyang), ODF Strategies
How a 'divyang', head of the family, takes on the responsibility to build a toilet at home and convinces village community of the benefit of improved sanitation.
- Behavior Change Communication, Inclusion (SC-ST-Divyang), ODF Strategies