Administrative and Financial Streamlining

Reducing bureaucratic delays, promoting flexibility. Cutting down delays in incentive payment and increasing transparency and accountability.
Document

This document contains the recommendations of the 15th Finance Commission Grants for Rural Local Bodies.

  • DELHI
  • Administrative and Financial Streamlining
  • English
       
  • 09/16/2021
Document

The Manual for the utilization of the 15 Finance Commission tied grants to Rural Local Bodies/ PRIs for water and sanitation (2021-22 to 2025-26) was developed by DDWS in August 2021.

  • DELHI
  • Administrative and Financial Streamlining
  • English
       
  • 09/16/2021
Document

The 15 Finance Commission has recommended an allocation of Rs. 2,36,805 Crore to rural local bodies (RLBs) for the period 2021-22 to 2025-26, out of which, 40% of the recommended grant is basic grant (untied) and the remaining 60% is tied grant...

  • DELHI
  • Administrative and Financial Streamlining
  • English
       
  • 08/26/2021
Document

The Department of Drinking Water and Sanitation (DDWS) today launched five technical manuals, that will assist States and Districts to attain ODF Plus status in Phase II of the Swachh Bharat Mission Grameen (SBM-G), leading to a Swachh and Swasth...

  • DELHI
  • Administrative and Financial Streamlining, Solid and Liquid Waste Management
  • English
       
  • 07/28/2021
Document

The annual report of the Department of Drinking Water and Sanitation, Ministry of Jal Shakti.

  • DELHI
  • Swachh Bharat Mission, Administrative and Financial Streamlining
  • English
       
  • 07/14/2021
Document

The Ministry of Jal Shakti under Swachh Bharat Mission Grameen (SBM-G) Phase 2 is poised to support over two lakh villages to achieve solid and liquid waste management (SLWM) arrangements through an investment of over Rs. 40,700 crores in 2021-22...

  • DELHI
  • Administrative and Financial Streamlining, Solid and Liquid Waste Management
  • English
       
  • 06/14/2021