Document

Manual for the utilization of the 15 Finance Commission tied grants

  • Categories:
  • Administrative and Financial Streamlining
  • English
  • 26 August 2021
  • esther_suhasini

The 15 Finance Commission has recommended an allocation of Rs. 2,36,805 Crore to rural local bodies (RLBs) for the period 2021-22 to 2025-26, out of which, 40% of the recommended grant is basic grant (untied) and the remaining 60% is tied grant for a.) drinking water, rainwater harvesting, water recycling, and b.) sanitation & b) for maintenance of the ODF status. This Manual provides guidance for the utilization of grants to Rural Local Bodies/ PRIs for water and sanitation.

0 Comments

No comments available.